Global Clean Energy Challenges
1. Perth brothers have built 6 EV's So far
2. Switch to Renewable, stop gas export or use Renewable Energy: Australia faces with shortfall of gas [55-108 pj]
3. Syria rejected Trump's idea to leave France, instead joined France Agreement on Climate Change
4. France does not invite Trump to December seminars about Climate Change
5. Saudi Arabia [KSA] oil relationship bond with USA has reached to its tearing point, as USA is drilling in nearby ocean, making KSA economy bankrupt! Bravo President Trump for the independent USA!!! and peace in middle east.
6. Japan and its partnership for Renewable Energy
7. Clean Energy Campaign [All Clean!] in USA, Australia is behind, needs a campaign ASAP!
8. DOE Global Energy Storage Database-Office of Electricity Delivery & Energy Reliability
9. Looser Emissions Standards will Hurt the Auto Industry
10. Australian King has funded the Great Barrier Reef Project
11. South Australian Rail Hotel
12. UK to pass 1,000 hours without coal as energy shift accelerates
13. Victorian Wind Farms News-GoldWind
14. Tesla Electric Truck Tests
15. A couple turned a bus to solar mobile home with DC Fridge to travel in nature
16. Prime Minister Malcolm Turnball has announced that he is going to push the Energy Companies decreasing their electricity bill, or the oppositions would push the parliament to agree with the target: 26% Carbon emission policy, which present government disagree!!! Australians can wear Mask for carbon emission instead or die of Asthma in future...Tony Abott Australian previous PM is a liberal and disagrees with Malcolm Turnball with his decreasing the bills of Energy for commitments he did before, both PM's need to study "Energy Engineering" before they start investing on Energy Resources, or at least they employ PhD level experts to make sure integrity of the advises are proved based on the authentic references they use.
17. An Australian doctor of medicine believes labour and liberal parties take donations from fossil fuel companies, in the cost of ignoring the Clean Energy. He thinks future is with clean energy, which creates jobs and has no harm to the environment
18. Is there any Australian Policy about Energy? Guardian challenges...
19. Scott Morrison Prime Minister of Australia is prepared to accepts all sort of power production methods and is prepared to commit to 26% Paris plan for low emission.
20. Liberal Party previous PM Tony Abbot thinks There should not be subsidies for Renewable Energy
21. Drought-stricken farmers challenge Coalition's climate change stance in TV ad
22. Australia's Climate Wars: a decade of dithering - Video
23. Malcolm Turnbull's mistake was he set 26% on carbon emission, now Bill Shorten has set 45% on carbon emission target and wants to go by NEG. Di Natalie disagrees and thinks 45% needs to lift up!
24. Professor D. Harries thinks most of expenditure of Carnegie and other Renewable Energy Companies are not about R & D. Afsaneh approached Carnegie at Curtin University in 2012 but they just liked her Ocean Swedish wind turbine and not to support her research as PhD student in this field. After these wealthy companies got the funding, they won't employ PhD students, but would like to sit in Mercedes using their claimed cost instead of supporting similar PhD Proposals. Carnegie expects more funding while they have not even spent their fund on 8% remainder of my PhD course in Renewable Energy!!!
25. Minister of Energy Angus Taylor to reopen energy dialogue with states
26. Belize's Great Blue Hole in Mysterious and Thrilling-Video
27. Chinese 2020 Artificial Moon for Street lighting
28. Earth inner core is softer
29. Renewables will become the main global source of energy by 2035, coal days are numbered
30. Corporation rules are over by strikes of 150,000 Australian workers on Oct 24, 2018. Renewables can create jobs by engineers' projects for workers. Capitalists do not understand this.
31. Defence plans control Australian Universities against "Academic Freedom" and Freezes Research. Many researchers move out of Research career for feeling trapped.
32. All grand children deserve a better future...Prince Charles says...
33. Floating Homes in China Sea, long and Tall...
34. School Climate Strike: The best Protest Banners and Posters
35. The School Climate Change Strike was a new generation's activism-and I'm so Proud
35. Australia has been 17% below the standard emission rate during 2005-2018. Aussies are not Health Smart!
36. Renewable energy reduces power prices by more than cost of subsidies, study finds
37. Liberals are trying to support 8000 coal workers, Labor tries for fair transition deal with coal workers.
38. With final goodbye, Germany to shutter last black coal mine!
39. Inefficient performance of a Floating Waste Plastic Cleaner!
40. Teach your kids: "be happy with as little as possible", "Live Plastic Free [less waste] and more sustainably", by Friends of the Earth.
41. Lithium battery on electric bike exploded and the bike rider's pants caught fire!
42. Tesla bumps up supercharger prices
43. Tesla battery cannot compete with FESS
44. The EV Industry can no longer wait for the government to ACT-The second Australian Investor says.
45. Malcolm Turnbull previous PM of Australia now has changed his mind about Climate Change. So Tony Abbot second previous PM of Australia also changed his mind that Coal is only good as a base pack for Power Station and not as a main one. But it is too late now, as people won't believe in politicians with two faces!
46. Australia's energy future: the real power is not where you’d think
47. Coalition considers letting power companies buy offsets to cut emissions
48. Russia and Saudi Arabia agree to extend deal with opec to curb oil output.
49. Global Fossil Fuel Trade has faced with military, security, production, Shipping, and administration costs which off-sets the price difference between Flywheel Battery and Petroleum. The World Casualties are under threat if global firms stay obsessed over prioritising Oil over Renewable Energy Storage System called FESS?!
50. The new energy era: Are we on the front foot or the back foot?
51. "There's a lot of thinking to do on that and a lot of listening," said Trudeau. Offering an olive branch, Trudeau vowed to press ahead with the expansion of the Trans Mountain pipeline connecting the Alberta oil sands to the Pacific coast, for shipping overseas.
The construction project was nationalized last year to prevent its collapse under legal challenges and protests.
"We need to get our (oil) resources to markets other than the United States," Trudeau said.
"And then we will be able to invest all profits and revenues into green energy and fighting climate change."
Trudeau will face pushback from the NDP which campaigned against the pipeline, and Green Party leader Elizabeth May whose protest against it in 2018 got her arrested for civil contempt.", 24/10/2019